


So, as promised - here are some photos from our little excursion with Brynn and her friend, Jordyn. Such a couple of monkeys - it's amazing how they keep themselves entertained. Played with little pieces of paper for about an hour of the car ride.
We had bought the Twins game tickets a couple
months ago but added in the zoo part a couple days before. It's a good thing we did - I swear they enjoyed looking at the bored- out- of- their- mind gorillas way more than watching little people run around a big green field. Fun times - I think I see an annual tradition starting to form
.Oh - here's a Brynn funny for you... She's playing on the couch laying out some Go Fish cards, Brad accidentally knocks a few off and she thinks it was on purpose. She turns to him and says, "Dad! You need to be more respectful." One more person trying to put Brad in his place. :)