You know the expression: "nailing Jello to the wall?" that's what it's like to try and get a decent photo of these two together! :)
So Halloween went something like this... we walked to a lot of stores in downtown Little Falls that were giving away candy (and fake rubber teeth and toothbrushes). We got back home and then had dinner. Brad's a Halloween Scrooge so Brynn & I handed out candy to the trick or treaters. I think she liked that more than actually going trick or treating. She even told Brad to be quiet because she was afraid she wouldn't hear the doorbell. And for about half the time she just waited by the door and watched for kids. Then I had to explain that once the candy ran out we had to shut off all the lights so people didn't come to the door. She said real plainly, "Well, mom, we can just give them my candy." Talk about melt your heart moment! Then I told her that's mommy & daddy's candy too (ok, I really didn't tell her that but I was thinking it!). :)
Oh and I had to put up a pic of our childcare provider and all her little spooks - Marcie is like the greatest. Love, love, love her!
Recently, Spencer's favorite thing is to bounce around on the couch. This was him, last night, being silly!BTW, I just have to add in a little thanks to our great nation for finally putting a stop to those nasty political ads. I never thought I'd be thankful for normal commercials. And thanks, America, for a great outcome in the presidential race. ;) I think it's so exciting and inspiring to see everyone abuzz about positive changes!
No comments:
Post a Comment