6.17.2009

Blog? What blog?

Okay, so I've been a little lax lately. Sorry 'bout that! I'll catch up and share some wedding photos and vacation photos in the next couple weeks for but for the time being I want to just do a quick post to thank my family. They're the best. Really, they are. A bunch of them came over last Sunday and helped us out with some projects around the house. Here's what we accomplished...

The microwave that we bought 2 years ago was finally installed!

The rest of the molding was reinstalled (after new flooring was put in almost 2 years ago)!

Landscaping was done - a HUGE improvement over the red rock stuff that was there.


Oh & my brother in law fixed the lock on the front door that's had duct tape over the hole for more than a year. It's so nice to have these things done - thanks everyone!! Seriously, I wouldn't trade my family for any other in the world. They're simply THE BEST. :)

No comments: