10.20.2009

because he's a teacher...

A cute Brynn-ism... (we're in the car and I flip my blinker on to turn)

"Mom how does that signal stay on"
"Umm, I'm not really sure"
"Oh, well Daddy would know. He's a teacher."

I've heard this same thing about 10 other times. Apparently teacher's know all. :)

Okay so I'm back blogging. Really, I swear I am...
My smart little husband got us tickets to the last regular season home game in the Dome. He was able to get 4 tickets on opening day and they weren't even completely in the nose bleeds. We took Riri & Bubba along... fun times.

And if you watched the game on TV you would have see Maria & I making our TV debuts with our slick signs!Then the next weekend, the kids & I trekked down for the 3rd annual apple picking weekend with Ria. Holy cold batman (but it was still fun, as always).
See the snow on the apples? Told you it was cold!

Ria & Johnny don't have kids so Spencer kept himself entertained with other things... like playing with a bobblehead doll in the bottom of their (dry) shower. :)

No comments: