So every Thanksgiving for as long as I can remember it's been tradition to play football after the turkey feast. This year was no exception. And you know it was a good time when Brad woke up the next morning groaning, "I. Can't. Move." It's also tradition to finish the night with some games and chit chat (pics below). Last but not least is our newly-formed tradition of going out to get our Christmas tree at some point during the long weekend (again, pics below). Now we just need some more snow outside and it will really start feeling like Christmas!
Hey Hey! When I was playing the video clip of Spence, Jon (from across the room) says, "Is that Spencer laughing?" :) And I would LOVE to go to England and be your tour guide! I love your blog and I love you seesta! :)
3 comments:
I do love sequence!!! Sounds like a fun weekend. :o)
Hey Hey! When I was playing the video clip of Spence, Jon (from across the room) says, "Is that Spencer laughing?" :) And I would LOVE to go to England and be your tour guide! I love your blog and I love you seesta! :)
P.S. Hangman is FUN! :)
Post a Comment