12.02.2008

I've been tagged

I discovered that I was tagged on Mollie's blog. :) So here it goes.

I am: certain that it's past my bedtime.
I know: that I don't know everything.
I want: to vacation in England (with Ria as my guide).
I have: a big head. (as in orange on a toothpick, not ego)
I dislike: people that humiliate their pets by making them wear clothes.
I miss: my friend Kelly.
I feel: happy.
I hear: the floor creaking upstairs in our old, beautiful house.
I smell: a gingerbread candle.
I crave: B&Js Chubby Hubby.
I cry: when someone else cries on a TV show (or commercial).
I search: for the perfect family scrapbooks.
I wonder: what it's like to call in sick (I'm a bad liar).
I regret: eating gobs of peanut butter on my toast every morning. But darn is it good.
I love: to nap in the sun.
I worry: about the challenges Brynn & Spencer will face.
I remember: riding horse in the moonlight.
I dance: often, especially after a long day at work.
I don't: get up early enough. And somehow it happens EVERY morning.
I argue: rarely - but I'm getting better at it!
I write: too much (if you consider typing as "writing").
I win: at Trivial Pursuit (but only if Brad's on my team).
I lose: at Chutes & Ladders (but only when I play with Brynn).
I wish: I could spend more time with my horse.
I listen: to Cesaria Evora.
I can usually be found: at work, at home, at the park or at my parent's farm.
I am scared: to dig deeper.
I need: to laugh more.
I forget: to bring diapers to daycare.

Tag to Andrea B. And Kelly, Gammell, Tina and Julie BS... wouldn't this be a great post on your brand new blogs? (hint, hint, nudge, nudge)

No comments: