1.22.2010

I'm back...

So I guess I figured since we haven't been good about taking photos of the kids lately that I have nothing to blog about. That's not really true - I have lots to say about everyday type life but I won't bore you all with that. :) Just a few quick things...

The other day Brynn said that she wants to be a garbage man and when she gets bored with that she's going to be a fireman. Nice.

Spencer's a character. Typical two year old with tantrums and attitude and the whole bit. Lately he's keeps asking us "How come?" and "Why?" about everything. He spelled his name for us yesterday. Wouldn't trade this age/time for anything. :)

Brad is not coaching JO volleyball this winter but taking it easy, reffing more basketball games and gearing up for baseball season instead.

Me? I'm just doing normal mom, wife, work type things most every day. Can't say I'm sad to have a seemingly boring routine with a good job, great kids, a fun husband, a gym that's just two blocks away, great daycare, a warm house, etc. I won't pass up a good time and break from the routine though - like a couple weekends ago when i got to hang out with my little sister for 2 straight days. We hit 14+ places in one day of shopping and running errands. Then we topped it off with a smorgasbord of veggie pizza, chocolate fondue, homemade chicken nuggets and a few cocktails. Random fact - did you know that Trader Joe's pretzel crisps only have like 3 ingredients - I love those things and their baked pea pods and their 3 buck chuck (wine) and 99 cent Cliff bars. Now if there just one closer to Little Falls... :)

I was playing around on YouTube and uploaded an old video of Spencer (maybe from this summer sometime?). It's cute - especially if you're a Winnie The Pooh fan (he's saying "Oh Bother" not "Obama" - when i watched again just now I thought he was paying tribute to our nation's leader. Oops!).

No comments: